Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How Many Friends Can You Fit Into A New York Apartment?!


6!!  Tried, tested and true!  Last week the rooms and I were treated to 4 Oklahoma/Texas visitors and it was lovely...crowded but lovely!  Visitor busy season started 3 weeks ago when my parents came to visit, followed shortly by Kelley's parents, and on the heels of their visit came my little bro Jacob and 3 OU friends.  The last of the visitors left on Sunday and our apartment has seemed abnormally quiet and kind of like a ghost town these last few days.   


I have to say I really get the opportunity to take advantage of the city when I have visitors in town.  A few highlights from the past week:


I accompanied little J to 1 of the 4 Broadway shows he saw in his 4 day trip to New York.  


"Catch Me If You Can" a cute new musical starring an equally cute Aaron Tveit/Trip Van Der Bilt (you know Nate's cousin in Gossip Girl).

I went out with the girls in the Financial District on St. Patrick's Day

Borrowed this Guinness from the rooms for photo purposes

Took Friday off work for a little grown up Spring Break of my own and hung out with baby bro bro all day.  I lucked out and chose the best day New York City has seen this year.  The temperature was in the mid-70's and the sun was out all day.  I was loving it!  I think I wore Jacob out but he can now say he walked ALL around this city, uptown/downtown/midtown.  


Bagels for Breakfast
Graffiti photo ses.
Washington Square Park where we narrowly missed an Andy Cohen spotting

Friends Dinner
I had so much fun with everyone and can't wait for more visitors in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment